Check out events that could be
happening in your area.

2016 and 2017 Tom Perry

2016 and 2017 | Tom Perry

DZTA award-winner Tom Perry donated ticket sales from teaching several classes about cheese microbes.

RAISED: $700

2016 Cheese School of San Francisco

2016 | Cheese School of San Francisco

Fundraising social during the Fancy Food Show, ticket sales going to the DZTA.

RAISED: $1,800

2016 | Marcel Petite Comté

2016 | Marcel Petite Comté

A portion of every sale of Essex Comté sold donated to the DZTA.

RAISED: $3,153

2016 | Essex St. Cheese Feta

2016 | Essex St. Cheese Feta

Fifty cents donated for every pound of Essex Feta sold in 2016.

RAISED: $6,259

2016 | Claremont Cheese

2016 | Claremont Cheese

All donations for Giving Tuesday sent to the DZTA.

RAISED: $500

2016 Run 4 Cheese 5K

2016 | Run 4 Cheese 5K

70% of every runner support donation given to DZTA (the other 30% shared with the American Cheese Education Foundation).

RAISED: $6,023

La Quercia T Shirts

2016 | La Quercia T Shirts

All t shirt sales during the Des Moines American Cheese Society Conference 2016 donated to DZTA.

RAISED: $1,098

2016 CMI

2016 | The Cheesemonger Invitationals

$5 per ticket donated to DZTA.

RAISED: $5,210

Bi_Rite003_RGB (1)

2016 | Bi-Rite

25% of all Essex St. Cheese Sales for the month of January.

RAISED: $5,000

Legends 2016

2016 | Di Brunos Legends Dinner

A portion of ticket sales donated to DZTA.

RAISED: $2,000

Fonduel

2016 | Fonduel

100% of every ticket donated to the DZTA.

RAISED: $1,010

invitational

2015 | The Cheesemonger Invitational

$5 per ticket donated to the DZTA

RAISED: $5,800

2015 Potash Markets

2015 | Potash Markets

Cheese class with ticket sales going to the DZTA.

RAISED: $1,131

2015 Di Brunos legends

2015 | Di Brunos Legends Dinner

A portion of ticket proceeds donated to DZTA.

RAISED: $3,000

bi-rite

2014 | Bi Rite

25% of all Essex St. Cheese Sales for the month of December.

RAISED: $5,000

sf

2014 | Cheese School of San Francisco

Gordon Edgar Happy Hour. $15 per person donated to the DZTA.

RAISED: $927

2014invite

2014 | The Cheesemonger Invitational

$5 per ticket donated to the DZTA

RAISED: $4,765

brunobros

2014 | Di Bruno Bros. Rockstar Dinner

$100 a head cheese dinner with all ticket sales going to the DZTA.

RAISED: $1,900

fairfeild

2014 | Fairfield Cheese Shop

Essex St Cheese cheese event, portion of sales donated.

RAISED: $550

2013birite

2013 | Bi Rite

25% of all Essex St. Cheese Sales for the month of December.

RAISED: $5,000

2013 Underground Food Collective

2013 | Underground Food Collective

Welcome party at the American Cheese Society in Madison, Wisconsin with nearly all proceeds going to the DZTA.

RAISED: $1,290

2013falafill

2013 | Falafill

Chicago Chef Crissy Camba’s charity of choice, $1 for every falafel sold.

RAISED: $630

2013 Zingerman's

2013 | Zingerman’s

Cheesemonger’s Choice class where visiting cheesemongers taught about their favorite cheese. Ticket sales donated to the DZTA.

RAISED: $1,396

Molly Stevens (2)

2013 | Ahead of the Curd

Ticket sales from fundraiser for the DZTA created by author Molly Stevens.

RAISED: $6,753

2013 Tomales Bay Foods

2013 | Tomales Bay Foods

Essex St. Cheese promotion with portion of sales going to DZTA.

RAISED: $1,500

2013 CMI

2013 | The Cheesemonger Invitational

$5 per ticket donated to the DZTA

RAISED: $2,575

2013 Bedford Cheese

2013 | Bedford Cheese

Tea class and silent auction for cheese goods, all going to the DZTA.

RAISED: $1,200

2013 France 44

2013 | France 44

Cheese promotion with part of each sale going to the DZTA.

RAISED: $1,200

2012 Zingerman’s

2012 | Zingerman’s

Visitors followed a Tour de Food to Zingerman’s businesses in Ann Arbor, Michigan and donated to the DZTA.

RAISED: $810

birite (1)

2012 | Bi Rite

25% of all Essex St. Cheese Sales for the month of December.

RAISED: $5,000